Sunday, August 31, 2008

Chilly Weekend

Can you tell by the grin that he is up to no good! Our little man has taken so well to us that he has be divulging all the playground secrets to us! We now know where all the best toys have been hidden and where all the items are that only the caregivers are supposed to bring out.

Check out the duds. Underneath those girls britches are knee high Christmas stocking. It is funny that all the clothes are interchangeable amogst his class so there is never any preference given to boys clothes vs. girls clothes. And I am sure he is going to think I am crazy when he gets home and I insist that his clothes match! But I am very grateful to say that our little guy has been very well cared for. His orphanage appears very well stocked, with amazing caregivers and the food always looks and smells so good!

This weekend has been the coldest since we have arrived. "D" is thrilled and I am a bit cold. Obviously little man is like his Dad and takes to the cold weather very nicely. Today his focus was on this sandbox and especially the large pink shovel!
He is so fun :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love mix and match. He looks so happy. Its simply wonderful!!! No mention of your tummy today - I hope that means you are recovered. Love and prayers, I am off to chapel in a little while. More prayers for you guys. Rosie

Anonymous said...

Do know whether Little Man has had much if any exposure to animals- - particularly dogs the size of Sadie and Q ?

Wondering in AZ